At 3NINES Technologies, our customers count on us to be their Virtual IT Department and/or Virtual IT Staff Member. Our customers look to us to understand their business and guide them in determining the right technology solution. As such, a 3NINES Technologies network engineer must have the ability to work closely with each client to understand their business and recognize areas where technology can help accomplish business goals. Our solutions start and end with these business goals in mind. business-minded approach sets 3NINES apart from the competition by truly partnering with our clients instead of pushing a technology specific hardware or solution every time. As a result, our engineers spend time researching various solutions and making an unbiased recommendation. As a 3NINES engineer, you will be tasked with understanding a broad range of technologies, expected to have business sense, excellent communication skills, and a vast technical knowledge with 5 to 10 years of experience. You must be able to work independently and have worked in a variety of clients to be able to demonstrate a wide and varied background of knowledge. The job isn’t for everybody. Certifications from Microsoft are expected.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation of various network related hardware and server related software.
- Internet connectivity, TCP/IP, router/firewall configuration and maintenance; DNS configuration.
- Install, manage and support Microsoft Server operating systems and associated services.
- VPN external office connectivity (VPN) and IPSec protocols.
- Network server backups with Off site backup experience.
- E-mail services and mail administration using Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
- Remote access solutions.
- Virus prevention within servers and e-mail using cloud services or similar software.
- Network profiles, policies and procedures admin including Active Directory admin.
- Disaster recovery design and implementation.
- Documentation of systems – production and mission critical to maintain application functionality.
- Implement and maintain network security, disaster recovery planning, and performance monitoring.
- Install, manage and support Citrix and Microsoft Terminal Servers.
- Knowledge of the installation of structured wiring using Category 5e or 6 cabling.
- Implement new technologies; perform upgrades and improvement initiatives. .
- Responsible for application support and interfacing with 3rd party vendors.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent customer/user support skills.
- Minimum five years experience preferably in a multi-account environment….ie: not with a single company.
Contact Us Today
For additional information or questions about possible openings with 3NINES Technologies, please send resume with details outlining your interest. We want only the best. You deserve the best too. We offer highly competitive salaries with bonus structures for achieving objectives. Company-paid health insurance, dental and matched 401K plan. Join the professionals at 3NINES today!